THE WRITE THING
A Christian Writers’ Masterclass
Dates: Friday & Saturday, 6th & 7th April.
Time: 9:30am – 5:30pm
Venue: Community of Hope, Asha House, Suren Road, Andheri East, Mumbai
Registration Fee: Rs. 1,000/-
Key Verse: Habakkuk 2:2-5 “Write that a herald might run with it”
The Purpose of the Workshop:
- To equip Christian writers and increase the number of leaders in today’s world who impact people through their writing.
- To inculcate a discipline of writing among Christians.
1. Please fill out the adjacent form with your details.
2. Make a payment of Rs. 1,000/- to confirm your place in the masterclass.
We have a strict cut-off of only 35 individuals. Register now!
Subjects we will address at The Write Thing include:
1. The Power of the Written Word
2. Writing styles employed in the Bible
3. The Power of Good Story-Telling
4. Journaling & Writing as a form of Worship
5. Poetry & Lyric Writing
6. Writer’s Bloc & How to Deal with it
7. Writing Hygiene
8. Writing to be published
9. Writing for the Internet